1. Applicant and/or the Organizer should be an ELSA member.
2.Endorsement can only be granted for Conferences/ Courses related to MIS Surgery.
3.The scientific program including organizing committee members, list of Speakersand Faculty should be submitted with a request letter for endorsement to the ELSASecretariat.
4.The request of Endorsement will be circulated to all Executive Committee Members of ELSA for approval.
5. An approval letter from the President/Secretary of ELSA should be acquired by the organizer before announcing the endorsement.
6. At least 2 Members of the Board of Governors of ELSA should be part of the Faculty.
7. The endorsement is valid only for the stated Congress/Workshop.
8. A reduced Registration Fee should be offered to all ELSA members.
9. The Endorsement does not involve financial support from ELSA
10. ELSA may Charge a Fee for the Endorsement.
1. The endorsed training course/ conference would be promoted on the ELSA official website.
2. The endorsed training course/ conference would be promoted during the ELSA Event.
3. The organizer should recognize the endorsement of ELSA by printing the Logo on the Brochure and all Congress Material